• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco

PHARMIE

You guys may know but i seen a EB in the movie my bloody valentine! It shows up quiet a few times throughout the movie. The most horrible thing known to man happens in this movie . :(

Toddpole

Contributor
I believe that EB belongs to a member of LEBC that lives in central TX.

dnewman9

Bronco Guru
There were three Bronco's built for that movie, all done by the Bronco hut. Mellissa had the nicer one at one of the bigger swap meets in Denver last Jan/Feb. I looked it over pretty good. They aged it with paint and some other stuff.
She may have sold it since then but it was pretty cool. She had some good stories about how they mistreated the trucks during filming if I remember.
Dennis

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
There were three Bronco's built for that movie, all done by the Bronco hut. Mellissa had the nicer one at one of the bigger swap meets in Denver last Jan/Feb. I looked it over pretty good. They aged it with paint and some other stuff.
She may have sold it since then but it was pretty cool. She had some good stories about how they mistreated the trucks during filming if I remember.
Dennis

I saw that article.. Very cool :)