• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD BroncoBob family cage for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

7zark7

Well, I paid a lot more when I bought it but apparently the prices have come down.

Mine is tacked and partially welded. Save on shipping since it's already in Jersey.

I'll finish the welding for an extra $100.

From Bronco Bobs website:

http://www.broncobob.com/customparts/rollbars.htm

*******"Family style Cages - Made from 2 inch .120 wall mild steel tubing. Fits hardtop or soft top. Comes un-welded ready to go. Tubing is fitted close to ready for welding front side bars will need back ends trimmed . Made in house in a drawn over mandrel bender. These cages clear stock windshield wiper motors, glove box door will open far enough to get your hand inside and unlike other cages the front bars kick forward under dash for better clearance to make it easy to get in and out the door opening .We can also build anything you like for any vehicle .See a better deal from another vendor let us know we try to met or beat prices on all our cage kits. We build custom cages. New option!!!!!!! So you don't want to fit any tubes or floor plates we now offer our kits fully fitted and tack welded in our shop jig ,floor plates are welded on and everything aligned and tacked in place marked and then tack welds broken and shrink wrapped and shipped to you saves allot of money in shipping compared to fully welded and the setup time is very fast and simple for a do it yourself install . Simply unwrap stand main hoops up right and put the spreader in place according to the numbering system , square parts up and away you go your new cage will be finished in no time . Add 100.00 for this option .

Family cage unwelded =425.00

Welded add 300.00

Completely fitted ,foot pads welded on , wheel well kickers welded on , all joints marked and located add 100.00 to the unwelded price ."**********

NJB71

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Little Silver, NJ
Well, I paid a lot more when I bought it but apparently the prices have come down.

Mine is tacked and partially welded. Save on shipping since it's already in Jersey.

I'll finish the welding for an extra $100.

From Bronco Bobs website:

http://www.broncobob.com/customparts/rollbars.htm

*******"Family style Cages - Made from 2 inch .120 wall mild steel tubing. Fits hardtop or soft top. Comes un-welded ready to go. Tubing is fitted close to ready for welding front side bars will need back ends trimmed . Made in house in a drawn over mandrel bender. These cages clear stock windshield wiper motors, glove box door will open far enough to get your hand inside and unlike other cages the front bars kick forward under dash for better clearance to make it easy to get in and out the door opening .We can also build anything you like for any vehicle .See a better deal from another vendor let us know we try to met or beat prices on all our cage kits. We build custom cages. New option!!!!!!! So you don't want to fit any tubes or floor plates we now offer our kits fully fitted and tack welded in our shop jig ,floor plates are welded on and everything aligned and tacked in place marked and then tack welds broken and shrink wrapped and shipped to you saves allot of money in shipping compared to fully welded and the setup time is very fast and simple for a do it yourself install . Simply unwrap stand main hoops up right and put the spreader in place according to the numbering system , square parts up and away you go your new cage will be finished in no time . Add 100.00 for this option .

Family cage unwelded =425.00

Welded add 300.00

Completely fitted ,foot pads welded on , wheel well kickers welded on , all joints marked and located add 100.00 to the unwelded price ."**********

would u take $500 welded?

Status
Not open for further replies.