• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Broncorama 2015. Place to stay?

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
I am planning on going to Broncorama at JBG next year and was wondering what are some good places to stay close by. I am planning out my vacation time and trying to get reservations made for some of them if needed.

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
Are you planning to bring a truck with you? Are you interested in doing anything else other than bronco ram a while in town? do you have any family coming with you? Novi is only a few miles from broncoramma. It has a lot of dining options and nightlife. It also offers a very large mall if you have a wife or kids and such with you. There are a few hotels to be had there as well the Doubletree being one that I know of for sure.

techlaf

Contributor
Plan on spending at least a day at the Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn on the way up:
http://www.thehenryford.org/index.aspx

I also recommend the Ford F150 Rouge factory tour. It's all on site (you take a bus to the factory tour).

Even Greenfield Village is great. I was a pig in shit the whole time I was there.

And stick around for Jeff's raffle at Broncorama around noon. He gives away lots of cool stuff. There is also a great swap meet setup in the rear. Jeff's also has lots of used axles and body parts at great prices if you're driving. His Bronco collection is fantastic.