• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco's and guns, two very expensive hobbies

cody72sport

Lately I have been killing myself not buying any guns, working in a gun shop often means i spend my money before i even think about my bronco! I did get a new carb a month or so ago but i need to do some big projects on the bronco. just venting lol

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
I'm stupid. I have three expensive hobbies. Bronco, guns, and photography! My dad said "you can never have too many knives, guns, flashlights or matches."

Airmapper

Foolproofness Tester
Loc.
Bowling Green, KY
I hear you, I got my tax refund and was going Gun...Bronco...Gun...Bronco....

I didn't get anything yet, so indecision has saved me money so far.

I'd really like to get me an AR rifle of some sort, but that is a lot of money that could go towards Bronco parts, and it's not like I don't have any guns to shoot, but I don't have a Bronco I can drive, so I guess bronco will get higher priority for now. What kills me is I kinda consider the Bronco's a hobby, guns are like a staple. ;D

malonejy

Bronco Guru
My gun hobby has definitely been put on hold because of the Bronco. I'm pretty sure I can still get to the high ground and fend for myself when the zombies come ;D

Check out my license plate. If you're reading this post I'm sure you get it ;)

Attachments

• DSCF6207.jpg
    DSCF6207.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 100

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I heard that... broncos and photography here...

and a few guns as well ;)

TN1776

Bronco Guru
My Bronco has influenced my gun hobby. Got tired of being the only guy in camp without a plinker so a 22 rifle came along which opened the door to a couple more. I think I'm done with gun purchases for a while... the Bronco (and the house) both need a little attention these days.

tw322

I guess I go from young to old.....hobbies include surfing, golf, road bikes, guns, softball, and broncos. Good Lord...I need to retire so I can have so more time to do what I want!

xcntrk

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NOVA
My gun hobby has definitely been put on hold because of the Bronco. I'm pretty sure I can still get to the high ground and fend for myself when the zombies come ;D
I know the feeling. I've been selling some of my guns to help fund my Bronco build. I have a nice Saiga-12 full tactical setup FS if anybody's interested.. ;D

OP
OP
cody72sport

cody72sport

I am seriously addicted to Sig's, amazing guns....but lots of money haha seriously i sit at work all day and see all the nice guns i would like to have but i have to force myself to show my bronco some love haha