• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Broncosaurs Paint Job (4 fun)

planetbronco

Loc.
Brighton, Colorado
I was thinking of pain schemes, and doing something unique on my 76'. My kids and I watched Jurrasic Park the other night and it got me thinking... I'll post more "species" when I get time to play in PhotoShop again. I'll probably do a poll when I get em all done to see how I'm going to do the final paint. Anyone have any special requests or something they've been considering, let me know.

;D

Attachments

• Hpim0032.jpg
    Hpim0032.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 34
  • bronco_on_44s02.jpg
    bronco_on_44s02.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Hey that's a pretty nice chop job! Can't wait to see what else you've got up your sleeve...

Dusty

TheCopperCowboy

Loc.
Bennett, Colorado
My kids are a little younger, but

My one daughter placed a SpongeBob Squarepants doll facing up on the hood of the donor body laying in the yard and for a brief moment.......nawww!

BoltBuster

Bronco Guru
Cool like the jurasic park

Ive always liked the silver bullet color-

135_0405_paint_07_z.jpg

Loved the real air brush flames, wonder how it woould look on the silver?
135_0405_paint_13_z.jpg

Love Blue

76Broncotopless.JPG

Love the ol'skool Shelby stripes not the color
picture.jpg

arrg Pink zebra
p24163_image_large.jpg

Dodge Zebra paint (almost Ted)
zebracar2.jpg

Check these out some are a hoot(three stooges)
http://jayski.thatsracin.com/schemes/99schemes.htm

Last edited:

El Jefe

Bronco Guru
I really like the broncosaurus look! go for it. - and the flame paint job is the nicest i think i have ever seen!

OP
OP
planetbronco

planetbronco

Loc.
Brighton, Colorado
Krusher said:
Hey! That's my Bronco, but not yellow any more. I kinda like it. ;D

Yep, mines forest green right now, so my pics are too dark to translate well, you had the cleanest shots on a light colored vehicle... thanks for the assistance!

If anybody (or if you have the original one and I can use it Krusher) has any larger clean shoots at a similar angle on a white or yellow Bronco, I'd love to be able to do this at a higher resolution... maybe even a poster or somthing, email em to mike@costqualityschedule.com

Thanks,

PlanetBronco

luvmybronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ashland, Oh
I've seen alot of flame jobs, but that thing looks like it's actually on fire...I've never seen a flame job like that...AWSOME ;D ;D ;D