• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

buckaroo hood question

4x4man514

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Augusta,Georgia
hey guys, those of you that have buckaroo hoods, what have yall used for windshield wiper nozzles? what are you using and where did you put it? i sure don't want to butcher my baby up with trial and error.

thanks a bunch guys!

OP
OP
4x4man514

4x4man514

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Augusta,Georgia
thanks. the buckaroo hood is a fiberglass hood that wild horses sells. its kind of a cowl hood kinda high in the back. im not sure if I want the "on top" style of squirter but I may not have a choice. i was hoping for an option that would mount on the backside of the cowl but I haven't found anything yet.

do those nozzles have a very wide adjustment range? or just a little?

txtruk15

Contributor
Loc.
Highland Village, TX
hmmmm....my windshield wiper squirters consist of me wrapping my arm around the A pillar with a squirt bottle filled with windex....;D

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
hmmmm....my windshield wiper squirters consist of me wrapping my arm around the A pillar with a squirt bottle filled with windex....;D

I'm running the same setup, however I don't always have the windex.

OP
OP
4x4man514

4x4man514

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Augusta,Georgia
thanks guys, do yall have buckaroo hoods?

i figure surely somebody has done this. i will look into the Cherokee swap , I'm all about upgrades but I don't know how I would route those nozzle line with that set up. maybe if I could find the right adjustable set up I could just use stock locations on the hood. I'm 20k deep in paint and body work so I'm a bit nervous about drilling into my hood not being sure if I'm utilizing the right option.

thanks again guys!

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I do have a buckaroo hood, bought it in 2007, but decided to ditch the windshield washer.

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Decided I didn’t need it. Hell I spend most of my life riding around with it empty in the vehicles that have it