• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Building a new tub from scratch

OP
OP
M

moreece

We have their prototype at our shop right now. We are building a Stroppe tribute for SEMA in November.

Deano

Bronco Guru
Do you sell any parts that are put together like the hole quarter panel from the floor out?

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Some good lookin builds you guys have goin on! Where are you guys located?

Keep savin em. They really are worth the time! ;D

OP
OP
M

moreece

We can put something together for you Deano. What are you looking for exactly? Inners, outers, & wheel tubs? We are working on a complete rear half. Everything, including the rear striker post, back.

OP
OP
M

moreece

Thanks! We are in Joliet, il. About 30 miles south of Chicago.

Deano

Bronco Guru
Now I'm liking that idea! My rear floor is good but instead of tring to put new Qpanels in just replace from the floor out door striker to the taillight corner/ tailgate opening the hole side or the hole back half would work to! What kind of price are we looking at for something like that?

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Sounds like a good idea, might not work for me because of my wheel base. But subscribed too!

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
I had wondered what you were up to with the photos of just a rear floor piece...one of these darn weekends I'm going to make it over there.

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
We can put something together for you Deano. What are you looking for exactly? Inners, outers, & wheel tubs? We are working on a complete rear half. Everything, including the rear striker post, back.

The rear quarter top and inner are one piece from the factory, I've never seen one offered??? Are they available now??
TIA

OP
OP
M

moreece

The upper & inner quarter panels are available in one piece. We get ours from Dynacorn. @Deano- I will have some pricing info for you on rear replacement and quarter replacement in a few days. Still crunching the labor numbers. Thanks, John

Deano

Bronco Guru
Didn't see any pics of how you did your quarters or how they were put together.

Deano

Bronco Guru
How come no pics of putting the lower quarters, striker post and corner on? I wanted to see how you held it on there to weld it and how you did it.