• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Built a cage this weekend (9 more pictures added to the link,8-23)

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
Thats beautiful. You guys always do a great job. I would love to come to one of the "parties" just to learn something.

71sport408

Loc.
Mandan
When you come to Colorado would you like to build one for me ;D I'll help you move in!! ;D Really though it looks great!

OP
OP
watfab

watfab

Loc.
Silt Colorado
71sport408 said:
When you come to Colorado would you like to build one for me ;D I'll help you move in!! ;D Really though it looks great!

Funny you should mention that ... I plan on building cages on the side when I get to Colo. My brother is allready hitting me up for a cage for his OJ Bronco. Plus, It is a great way to meet fellow 4X4 enthusiasts and I can't think of very many other things that are quite that rewarding as seeing a cage that you built or helped build out on a trail. I like doing this as a side job also cause it keeps the cost down and is a pretty cool way to spend a weekend.

Look me up when I get out there and If you are serious about a cage, we can work something out ;) ;D

Wade

Panama71

Loc.
Albuquerque, NM
wadensd said:
Funny you should mention that ... I plan on building cages on the side when I get to Colo. My brother is allready hitting me up for a cage for his OJ Bronco. Plus, It is a great way to meet fellow 4X4 enthusiasts and I can't think of very many other things that are quite that rewarding as seeing a cage that you built or helped build out on a trail. I like doing this as a side job also cause it keeps the cost down and is a pretty cool way to spend a weekend.

Look me up when I get out there and If you are serious about a cage, we can work something out ;) ;D

Wade

How soon were you planing to move? I live in New Mexico, but I go to Colorado at least once a year and will be needing a cage.

71sport408

Loc.
Mandan
Wade that sounds awesome, I will definately take you up on the offer! I'm glad you enjoy building them so much. It shows! Any plans on where you will be up here?

Will

OP
OP
watfab

watfab

Loc.
Silt Colorado
My house is on the market currently and as soon as I get it sold I'll be loading up a truck and going north-east. I really want to get up there before it starts cooling off. Really don't want to be moving in the snow. I have allready taken a bunch of stuff (including my bronco) up there and left them at my dad's house, so the rest of the move is just gonna be tools, furniture, dishes and clothes.

I have the feeling that my brother is keeping the cobwebs off of my rig though as he had quite a bit of fun with it when I dropped it off. ;D

We are moving to the Rifle - Silt area. I have family and a job waiting for us to get there.

I will let you know when I get settled in.

Wade

71sport408

Loc.
Mandan
Wade that is great. I used to hunt right around rifle. I know what you mean about moving in during the winter. When I moved here to Gunnison it was december and it was 24 below while I was unloading my Bronco from the tow dolly. Sorry to get off topic from the cage!

TheCopperCowboy

Loc.
Bennett, Colorado
I'm Looking For Two Cages!

Just so happen to be looking for a cage each for my two out of control projects and I have a shop with some space if you want to practice your hobby. Shoot me a call when you get out here, nice work! Ken, (303) 517-6400.

behemoth

Bronco Guru
Nope the last time the truck left the garage before this weekend was bronco daze this year. All my time has been going into the rustbucket, so I thought this one needed a little attention.

Thanks again, Wade and Steve.

I still think that bending tube is a form of art..