• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bumble Bee Sighting

67ster

Bronco Guru
Vegas , Sat. AM on Charleston Blvd. . I see the brightest D--m yellow EB with Bumble Bee in big black letters on the 1/4s. I was driving the "Ster" but the guy didn't see me or at least didn't acknowledge my high sign . Nice looking rig but I don't know where it's from or who it was .

Lttrbox

Loc.
IF
If that is truely the "Bumble Bee" Ive heard thats the only rig to make it up the big bowl at suset crater. Supposed to have a NOS setup. I havent seen it in person, but I have seen the video.

OP
OP

67ster

Bronco Guru
It did look similar but it had big black lettering on the 1/4s . In my surprise of seeing it turning onto a main drag here in Vegas ,I noticed little else other than the paint and the lettering . I was separated by three lanes of traffic so he probably didn't see my thumbs up . I did a search and there is a Bumble Bee in the mid west but I don't think it's the same one .

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
67ster said:
Vegas , Sat. AM on Charleston Blvd. . I see the brightest D--m yellow EB with Bumble Bee in big black letters on the 1/4s. I was driving the "Ster" but the guy didn't see me or at least didn't acknowledge my high sign . Nice looking rig but I don't know where it's from or who it was .

Bumble Bee is owned by a guy named Gary Voss?? (can't remember his last name for sure). He used to attend our ACB Stampede when we had it at the Cinders near Flagstaff. Definitely a very fast, fast truck in the lava. Yes, he had NOS on it. Old school suspension, but a nice truck nonetheless.

Todd Z.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
firemand said:
I have not seen it but will look for it around Henderson way.

I goofed. The bright yellow EB I described above was actually called "Rumble Bee" so it might be a different truck altogether.

Todd Z.

OP
OP

67ster

Bronco Guru
That could be the logo , the yellow was so bright that it almost blinded me . I saw a link somewhere that showed some work in progress photos. I'll check with Vegas Broncos to see if they know anything . I know of 5 that are projects in Vegas , including my drivable money pit .