• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Bumper Tire Carrier/Jerry Can/Cooler Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Selling my bumper tire carrier/Jerry can/Cooler Setup. Trail tested and approved. :) PM me your best offer. Local pickup or possible delivery available. ;)

Attachments

• balloonchase.jpg
    balloonchase.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 334
OP
OP
72_EB

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Oh, it's made for 2" body lift by the way. Incidentally, that's the only reason I'm selling it. My body lift is being removed soon. Rack is a lifesaver for my family on the long trips. Getting the cooler on the bumper helps a lot with the camping gear, the wife, the dog, and the boy.

OP
OP
72_EB

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Thanks for the offers so far, folks. I should have mentioned before too, I'm trying to move it locally before I ship this beast. If it doesn't sell soon, I'm open to shipping on the buyer's dime.

Potshot

Did you make it yourself or is it from one of the vendors? I'm in Evanston every other week but I tend to take the train from MSP rather than drive these days. Where in NW?

OP
OP
72_EB

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Homemade. Swingaway is the only company part (Rockstomper).

OP
OP
72_EB

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Guys,
Thanks for the interest on the bumper, but I'm going to lock the thread and make it as sold for now. I haven't gotten any real firm offers at what I was looking for it, so I'm hanging onto it for now. Got to use it camping in a few weeks anyway. :):):)
Thanks again for the interest. If I ditch my body lift after the trip, it might find it's way to Classifieds again.

Status
Not open for further replies.