• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bumpers

gledhillt

DOSE ANYONE HAVE A SET OF BUMPERS OFF OF E-BAY FROM pnfab09? IF SO WHAT DO YOU THIMK ABOUT THEM.

borg

I have a set (front and rear) that I picked up last month. My '68 is far from being on the road so all I've done is test-fit them. They slipped into the frame nicely. They do not come drilled to bolt up to the frame so you'll need a big drill/bit to actually attach them to the rig (I guess you could weld them on too...).

Cosmetically they are rough. Raw steel, lots of weld spatter and sharp edges, they are going to need some sweat equity to look "deluxe". On the other hand I could just hit them with the grinder for 5 minutes to knock the spatter off, rattlecan 'em and call it good.

A fair deal for the price, just be aware you're buying a diamond in the rough not a finished piece.

Steve

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Looks GREAT on your rig..!

Thanks but I'm selling it - went back to a stock bumper - it seemed to "fit" the personality of my rig better.

/hijack

Attachments

• New bumper.jpg
    New bumper.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 27

Dan's73

Bronco Guru
Look like decent bumpers for the $$$, especially if you don't mind doing some finishing/cleanup.

Heus: I agree....that trimmed stocker looks more "at home"....maybe add a cactus smasher, but that's be about it.