• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bushwacker Rear Passenger Flare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawdawg

Loc.
Aurora, CO
I need a rear passenger side Bushwacker Flare. Any body got one they would like to part with? Attached is a pic of what mine look like. The instruction sheet says they are Bushwacker Cut Out Flares. I've still got the welting and hardware from the original. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Copy of DSC01282.JPG
    Copy of DSC01282.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 21

telcolineman

I think I have a white one for the pass. rear, Urethane correct? I'll take a look. PM me and I'll let you know

Thanks Jim

rokonbronco

Loc.
Westminster CO
I have one but it is rough shape, it is all in one piece but has several cracks and chips out of the top edge. I just haven't thrown it away yet. The price is free.

Status
Not open for further replies.