• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Buyer beware 1977 Bronco (not mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
This Bronco showed up for sale on a lot, my wife saw it and told me about it so I stopped in and looked it over.
At first I was in love with it, then the more I looked the more lipstick I found on it. It has a really nice new paint job on the outside, new carpet and interior, and LOTS of hidden rust.

Why didn't the just fix it right??:cry:

Attachments

• photo 5 (2).jpg
    photo 5 (2).jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 500
  • photo 4 (2).jpg
    photo 4 (2).jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 453
  • photo 4 (3).jpg
    photo 4 (3).jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 496
  • photo 3 (2).jpg
    photo 3 (2).jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 533
  • photo 3 (3).jpg
    photo 3 (3).jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 542
  • photo 2 (2).jpg
    photo 2 (2).jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 477
  • photo 2 (3).jpg
    photo 2 (3).jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 465

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
Any old vehicle with new paint on it buyer beware. Unless they have tons of pics documenting the work under the shiny new paint here's about a 90% chance the new paint is to hide rust and bondo.

But. That's what buyers want. Shiny new paint. Years ago I tried to sell my EB. And every potential buyer complained about the dull dinged up paint. They were all unimpressed with the EFI and PS and disc brakes.

I told em there were hundreds of bodyshops in Atlanta. But maybe three people who could transplant in a EFI and 5 speed.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Someone besides myself needs to start a "Bronco's without a soul"thread!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
This Bronco showed up for sale on a lot, my wife saw it and told me about it so I stopped in and looked it over.

Why didn't the just fix it right??:cry:

Just ain't right is it brother...

jaydee

lot sale

Did you happen to notice what kind of shoes the salesman was wearing?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.