• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AL Buyer Beware! imjakefromstatefarm on Ebay.

OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
I want to point out a few things before this thread takes off

1. I'm not intending to start another drama filled thread, just want to make everyone aware that he is back with yet another username. Remember, this is countless times now.

2. Yes, I am sure this is the same guy.

3. Before I get accused of spying by DB, what you can see from a public highway in a motor vehicle at normal speeds is not spying.

4. Not intending to "bash" or hurt anyone, just don't want anyone else getting ripped off. This is my passion and hobby, and I want to do all I can to keep others from being harmed in it.

clarrance

Bronco Guru
I guess you will need to remove the exhaust if you want to change the oil in the transfer case. I like the description about how it is LineXed inside and the under carriage. What a hack job.

drock

I had a truck bed professionally Line-Ex'd recently and it sure doesn't look like the pictures. I guess a poorly applied $5 can of undercoating can be called whatever the seller likes.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco

Attachments

• sockhop.jpg
    sockhop.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 487
OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Listed as a '69, VIN is from a '74...........%)

imjakefromstatefarm broncosbybama lilbamaprincess tnab77 remodelmanjames rarecdsandmore chevy_man512 dixielandrestorations wese_4les scrupilicious babyboomin2013 outtoplay2013
custom_built_classics precious_collector88 pearls_with_jam

^ At least 15 different user names now.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
4. Not intending to "bash" or hurt anyone, just don't want anyone else getting ripped off. This is my passion and hobby, and I want to do all I can to keep others from being harmed in it.

We gotta keep those un knowing folks in the loop on these shady characters. Good of you to post it, Hopefully it'll keep someone from taking that plunge..

nlped

That thing looks rough as a night in jail. If it runs perfectly, why is it on gojacks???

Razorbackbronco

Listed as a '69, VIN is from a '74...........%)

imjakefromstatefarm broncosbybama lilbamaprincess tnab77 remodelmanjames rarecdsandmore chevy_man512 dixielandrestorations wese_4les scrupilicious babyboomin2013 outtoplay2013
custom_built_classics precious_collector88 pearls_with_jam

^ At least 15 different user names now.

I asked him through eBay if any of the above usernames were him and he replied no.

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Is this the same guy that sold a military bronco maybe two years ago? From what I remember, it was horribly done and covered up crap.

OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Is this the same guy that sold a military bronco maybe two years ago? From what I remember, it was horribly done and covered up crap.

Yep, same guy and you are absolutely right. Just like all the other ones. That was the one that he had the fuel line hooked up to the intake. %)

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Now I remember, Dennis is his name. He ripped me off several years ago on that military rig. I sent him a set of the criss cross reproduction headlight guards before I received any payment. Cost for the guards plus the shipping. Trusted him as if he was an upstanding fellow bronco brother. One excuse after another and I still have not gotten reimbursed!! He even came up with the excuse that he had to go to Chicago and watch his brother's trial for murder. Could not believe what I was hearing! Man did I get screwed! And not even a kiss! :mad:

Thanks for the help on this Jimmy (JGBronc)!