• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

C-4 kickdown linkage on Holley

Broncoman1966

Hey fellas I just salvaged a Kickdown lever/linkage to use in my 76 Bronco. It was a 3 speed switched over to C4. Also put in a 351 Windsor. Holley carb is Auto Choke and was in an auto 1987 Bronco. Wondering how fit the old shift-down lever to my Holley. Thanks for any help. Pictures would be greatly appreciated.

Mark

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
More than likely if you have stock bronco C4 kick down linkage it wont be long enough to fit since you've swapped to a 351W also along thoses lines if you have a aftermarket intake it may also be a little taller Basically you need a extension for the kickdoown rod. easy enough to make yourself or most speedshops sell them as well. Some people even just swap to a cable type kickdown.

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Im about to pull a lockar cable from mine, to short for efi, want it?