• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Can Anyone ID which FORD this PS Box came from?

ponch0v

66crawler said:
It's a 4 turn box I picked up for cheap. Looking to see if I could use it on my early bronco.

Pics are here:

http://www.colorado4x4.org/vbb/showthread.php?t=26733

Thanks,

Mark

Thats a saginaw (800 series?) box possibly for a big chevy. Mounts to the inside of the frame. I guess you could make it work. But with all the other aftermarket boxes out there not sure why you would want to go thru the pain.

SnwMnkys

Loc.
Orem, Utah
Something like that will not work on the Early Broncos. Im sure you could get it mounted easily, but the front frame cross member is in the way so you couldnt get your steering shaft connected. Unless you angled the box so the rear end was sticking up in the air, but then your pitman arm angle would be way funny.