• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Carpet Kit Advice-Tom's Bronco Parts

71 BRNCO

I am about ready to purchase another carpet kit since mine has been hacked up to many times. I really like the idea of changing to a cut pile carpet standard black color. Has anyone had any luck with Tom's Bronco Carpet Kit-it is a one piece from front to back and to me that is great and will eliminate the need for the stupid trim piece behind the front seat. I currently have auto custom carpets kit and it is okay. I will only be using the floor piece, no wheels wheels or tailgate piece. I wish I could just purchase that piece. Any other suggestions for carpet kits. I believe I am going to order today. Pictures are also very helpful. Thanks bronco buds
Kyle

chris

No more Rock Crawler
Kyle,

I have a complete set I was thinking of selling. Give me a call, it's brand new.

Chris