• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Caught off guard by another bronco this morning

GMSALTY

Loc.
Maumee, Ohio
First off , not to many of us in Toledo Ohio... I think maybe 3 or 4 in the area..mine isn't out of storage yet and my buddies is still in storage ... So you can imagine my surprise when going to work this morning (which is a 4 min drive) , I spot a white EB coming up behind me ! I was so excited to see one that as I was checking it out , I drove right past work(with my employees wondering what I was doing). Looked like a younger kid driving and I think it may have been on CL about an hour from here last summer ... Never saw it before though.

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
Nice! Gotta love the addiction. I make it a point to make sure everyone around me knows when I have spotted one. :)