• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GIVEAWAY CB.com Giveaway - Contributor Status for 10 members! - Ends July 10th

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
This giveaway will be a little different. Usually the giveaways are limited to site Contributors, but this one will be limited to those who aren't Contributors yet.

Prize: One year of Contributor Status (including photo uploads) for 10 lucky winners.

The Rules:
Who can enter? - This giveaway is only open to non-Contributors.

How do you enter? - Please post in this thread if you want to be in the drawing. That way only those who actually want it will be picked.

Deadline? - The 10 winners will be drawn randomly on Tues July 10th (all entries in by 6:00 PM)

Good luck! :)

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
So can this be active when are our status ends or can we not even enter?
It's only open to those who aren't already Contributors. I suppose if your status expires before the 10th then you'd be eligible.

All the other giveaways from vendors for parts and such are limited to Contributors, so I just thought I'd set one up for those that aren't.