• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Centech fuse panel ?

mkaenel

Bronco Guru
Loc.
La Costa, CA
Does anyone know what (10, 15 or 20) fuses go in each fuse position? I have been blowing fuses while while working on my electrical (and moving other fuses in the blown fuse position) and can't remember what fuse went where.

I probably should have just written it all down but I didn't.

Thanks,

Matt

jeffncs

Contributor
Loc.
Raleigh, NC
I can get a picture for you later. If you still have the instructions, there's a pic of the fuse box and rating for each in there.

Be sure you find the shorted wires before you do real damage!

Jeff

OP
OP
mkaenel

mkaenel

Bronco Guru
Loc.
La Costa, CA
Jeff,

That would be great if you could get me a pic. I have the instructions and there is no pic in it.

I found the short. It was just a random wire while we were trying to get the distributor figured out.

Thanks,

Matt

I can get a picture for you later. If you still have the instructions, there's a pic of the fuse box and rating for each in there.

Jeff

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
Maybe this will help, my "information pamphlet" had a picture of fuse replacement.

15A-ING1 DOME-7.5A

10A-ING2 BK-15A

10A-BU HORN-15A

10A-TS HLS-20A

20A-HTR PRK-10A

15A-WWR

Hope this will help you out!

OP
OP
mkaenel

mkaenel

Bronco Guru
Loc.
La Costa, CA
That is perfect...thanks.

Matt

Maybe this will help, my "information pamphlet" had a picture of fuse replacement.

15A-ING1 DOME-7.5A

10A-ING2 BK-15A

10A-BU HORN-15A

10A-TS HLS-20A

20A-HTR PRK-10A

15A-WWR

Hope this will help you out!

OP
OP
mkaenel

mkaenel

Bronco Guru
Loc.
La Costa, CA
Jeff,

No need to send a pic now... it is all figured out.

Thanks,

Matt

Jeff