• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Central and north florida bronco roundup

mikeginn

So who all is in north or central fl?

So far I know of:

Ronnie (jax)
Arthur ( jax)
Jeff from the bronco shop ( jax beach)
Bax ( Melbourne )
Myself

Who else?

lowbush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Summerland Key, FL
I am in Orlando and have met bax and ohpoo2 from this site in person. ohpoo2 was a totally random occurrence, I was having a yard sale for the church kids mission trip and he saw my two Bronco's and we started talking about them.

Last edited:

Crewwzin

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Freeport, Fl
There is a master list for all the Florida guys on here somewhere. Don't have time to find it right now. Maybe somebody will chime in with a link.

sgtdcoulter

Loc.
Peachtree City Ga.
Where is the round up, or did I miss that somewhere. So West Ga aint far from Tallahassee. The SE Bama boys are looking at tryng to get together somewhere?

Ethansdad73

Bronco Guru
grant valkeria.. not far from melbourne.. bearsden73 in just a few minutes from me as well