• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Central Florida Bronco Roundup

Imagator

Loc.
Land O' Lakes, FL
Would anyone else be interested in Having a Central Florida Bronco Roundup? Off course anyone would be welcome to come. I have plenty off space to stage an event and Brian72 has already agreed to organize everything!

Last edited:

SWFLABRONCO

Loc.
Cape Coral, Fl
I'd like to attend, but unfortunately I'd have to make the trip without the bronco. It's in the first stages of its frame-off. I'd more than likely have it ready towards year end. I'm in Fort Myers, but would be interested in making the trip up there.

brian72

Early Bronco Student
Imagator said:
Would anyone else be interested in Having a Central Florida Bronco Roundup? Off course anyone would be welcome to come. I have plenty off space to stage an event and Brian72 has already agreed to organize everything!

Huh - What did I agree to?

Maybe a roundup to fix my truck and yours ;D ;D ;D ;D

I want my truck running and able before we set a date to do anything:cool: But I will help in anyway necessary.

Last edited:
OP
OP
I

Imagator

Loc.
Land O' Lakes, FL
Just messing with ya Brian. Lets just make it a simple meet and great to give everyone a chance to put faces with names. I like your idea of finding a Hooters or something like it in a central area. Lets see what kind of response this brings and then figure a location and set a date. I say we give it a month or so, this way everyone has time to work on their rigs. If you dont have one or it isnt ready, your still welcome.

Last edited:
OP
OP
I

Imagator

Loc.
Land O' Lakes, FL
Thanks 744X4

Cool Site 744, thanks. I was in Ocala the weekend you guys were in Deland, I tried to find you but It was on a whim and I didnt have very good directions. I would like to get involved with a local Bronco organization. When is your next event?

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
85% done with the work on the new DD
in gainesvilee the rest of the summer
in apopka/orlando for the fall semester
in gainesville next spring....

oh and whatever goes down I'll convince my neighbor (SouthTampaG8tr) to bring his....it's supposed to be nuts (he and his dad are putting the engine and seats in now....)