• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Charlotte, NC Area meet up Aug, 28th

snipes243

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Huntersville, NC
So a few of us from Carolina Broncos are doing a little impromptu meet up in concord. So if anyone is interested in a little bronco talk and food. We are planning on meeting up at the Carolina Alehouse by concord mills, on Friday August 28 at 7:00pm.

The address is
Carolina Alehouse
8695 Concord Mills Blvd
Concord, NC 28027

Look forward to seeing everybody out there.

OP
OP
snipes243

snipes243

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Huntersville, NC
I'm gonna bring this back to the top, If your interested in going please up. So I make sure to get a big enough table.

Rockmnky

I'm going to try to make it, Bronco's not running though going to try to get Dave and his white Bronco to go. Nick you out there ???

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
Bumping this up again. Anyone in the area is welcome with or without a rig. See you guys on Friday!

wepuckett

Bumping this up, this is happening in a few hours, hope to see a bunch of you all there.

OP
OP
snipes243

snipes243

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Huntersville, NC
So the first Charlotte mini meet was a success. I want to thank everyone who came out. We had some new and old face which was great. I'm looking forward to doing it again in September
1a5948933c63cf5a56ae7f512169322e.jpg

wepuckett

Thanks for all those that came out look forward to this happening regularly in the future, hope even more can join us at our next one watch for details as it will be even bigger and hopefully even more new and old faces.

Rockmnky

Had a great time with a fun group of Bronco Brothers, enjoyed getting reacquainted with, and meeting new Bronco "nuts". Looking forward to wheeling with you guys !!!