• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NY Cheap set of exhaust manifolds wanted for my 351W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Anyone have any old exhaust manifolds laying around? Must be in good, usable condition - no cracks. I'll give em a good home.

97XEB

Actually - I do... Stock 351W manifolds from a 91 or 92 motor I'm going to rebuild at some point. Honestly, they look rusted to sh!t right now - but they may clean up nice with some media blasting and paint or ceramic coating. Engine ran when it was pulled so the exhaust manifolds may be mechanically sound - but I'm not 100% sure. (Was pulled from my friend's Dad's truck so I never saw it running. I haven't started tearing the block down and never planned to use the stock manifolds so I haven't looked at them very closely.)

You cover boxing / shipping - and they're yours...I'm happy to send them to you.

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Actually - I do... Stock 351W manifolds from a 91 or 92 motor I'm going to rebuild at some point. Honestly, they look rusted to sh!t right now - but they may clean up nice with some media blasting and paint or ceramic coating. Engine ran when it was pulled so the exhaust manifolds may be mechanically sound - but I'm not 100% sure. (Was pulled from my friend's Dad's truck so I never saw it running. I haven't started tearing the block down and never planned to use the stock manifolds so I haven't looked at them very closely.)

You cover boxing / shipping - and they're yours...I'm happy to send them to you.

Do these have the 02 sensor on them? Anyone wanna chime in on if these will/will not work with my non-EFI motor?

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
O2 ports are on the lower pipes not the manifolds. It may have the large threaded holes for the emission pipes though

Status
Not open for further replies.