• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Chevy D44 front disc conversion backing plates

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattt

Bronco Guru
Pair of Chevy D44 front disc conversion backing plates. This is the heavy duty solid style. $40 for the pair

Attachments

• chevy-plates.JPG
    chevy-plates.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:

deeeemost

what are these off of, i'm looking for backing plates for my 1971 chevy k10, will these work? if so how much to 15204

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Wow I can't believe these are still here . 40 buck and they are hard to find later model one are sheet tin plate buttoned to the frame work.
I sure like these H/D one better.

OP
OP
M

mattt

Bronco Guru
Wow I can't believe these are still here . 40 buck and they are hard to find later model one are sheet tin plate buttoned to the frame work.
I sure like these H/D one better.

Me too...but the shipping cost keeps killing the deal. They weigh just under 30 pounds boxed up. I tried fitting them in a cheap flat rate box, but they're too big. Some of the UPS shipping quotes I've given out were 3/4 the price of the plates.

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Matt, could you give me a shipping price to 44126 and figure it to a business address if you ship it UPS?
Thanks Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.