• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Child Molester owns Bronco and is a Teacher

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
I'm not sure it's theologically correct, or in the Bible, but there should be a "special" place in hell for child molesters. Like "SQUEAL LIKE A PIG!" for all eternity!

tw322

I saw that on the news this morning on a different channel but it wasn't real clear if the Bronco belonged to the suspect or the neighbor because they were interviewing the neighbor. Either way it is disturbing at the amount of sexual abuse investigations/allegations going on with teachers and ornately positions of authority? Why do adults in positions of trust feel the need to break that trust? I agree that there is a special place in hell for those who do such vile things but I will certainly wait to see what the evidence presents before passing judgement. There are so many false accusations out there as well. I don't know much about this particular story but the fact that he ran and was suicidal doesn't bode well for the innocent plea.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
If he's on here ...I think we need/should snuff him out ...:eek::mad:

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
at least he didn't launch the bronco into the building. They had him stopped right by my wifes work before he took off again.

bptommy

Loc.
Arlington, TX
that bronco just needs to be repurposed to a more deserving owner...;D

I agree with the special place in hell for child molesters..but as previously said lets see all the evidence..

LTL4life

Loc.
The FROZEN TURDRA
I wonder if this Dirtbag used his bronco to lure young girls to him?? Thats okay, everyone knows there is a pecking order in the prison system and pedophiles and sexual predators are on the bottom of the list. He will get his for sure!