• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Chip Foose Bronco on MotorWeek

stevenson44

I just caught Chip Foose on MotorWeek next to a georgious brown Bronco, anyone else see it?

BluebroncoNC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Asheville, NC
Foose use to work for boyd though. So I don't know if he hated him.

Well, it may not have ended on the best of terms. ;D

Do we know anything about that bronco, was it one of the Overhaulin Bronco's he has done? I have only seen 1, the first one on that show, not sure what the others looked like.

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
I don't think that we really know how any of these guys are until you know them on a personal level. Chip does seem like a good guy though. As for Boyd, Foose worked for him early in his career and when he left Boyd to start Foose Design alot of Boyds guys left with him from what I heard. I guess I would be pissed at him as well. :eek:

AFLtCol

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The color of the bronco makes me believe it's the one he did for Kiefer Sutherland.

xfalcon

The color of the bronco makes me believe it's the one he did for Kiefer Sutherland.

798206TodayRealKiefercamebytheFooseDesignshoptotakedeliveryofhiscomplete73FordBroncoTrulyagreatguy26nov2013.jpg

Build Pics: http://www.chipfoose.com/ws_display.asp?filter=Current_Builds

fkngiant

Loc.
Phoenix,AZ
I have met Foose before at a taping for the 1st season of Top Hear US. He must be one of the nicest guys out there. And when the brand new Merc SLS wouldn't start, he jumped right in to help before even the Merc factory guys did. Even pushed it around on some tire jacks so the show could continue. He was just stopping by too. Not even part of the show. It would be hard for someone to convince me that Foose is anything other than a great person.

As far as guys leaving Boyd for Foose, it was probably because Boyd was not easy to deal with. The complete opposite of Foose.

navalbronco66

I have met Foose before at a taping for the 1st season of Top Hear US. He must be one of the nicest guys out there. And when the brand new Merc SLS wouldn't start, he jumped right in to help before even the Merc factory guys did. Even pushed it around on some tire jacks so the show could continue. He was just stopping by too. Not even part of the show. It would be hard for someone to convince me that Foose is anything other than a great person.

As far as guys leaving Boyd for Foose, it was probably because Boyd was not easy to deal with. The complete opposite of Foose.

Going to have to agree with you on that one. From just seeing Boyd's show on television, Boyd seems like a total a-hole. Foose on the other hand always has a smile on his face and seems real down to earth.