• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CJ Pony Parts Bronco Parts Free Shipping

chuckyb

Contributor
I know that shipping can sometimes cost almost as much as a part depending on where you live. I wanted to point out that CJ offers free shipping on parts with a few exceptions such as freight / oversize. I have recently ordered some Dynacorn Parts through them and have been happy with the results.

gambling209

Problem with them is they are not real competitive on prices with the vendors on this sight. Mustangs are a diff story

aisawalsh

When you compare pricing between CJ and someone like Dennis Carpenter, DC's pricing is a lot cheaper and they have flat rate shipping. I ordered most of the parts to replace the whole back half of my bronco and paid $14.95 to have it all shipped.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Why doesn't DC have a link on here? Never knew about them
I don't know,
CJ wanted around $180.00 for shipping two fenders.
Summit $55.00
Bronco hut $90.00
JBG $260.00:eek:
WH $190.00
DC was around $30.00:cool:
these aren't exact numbers but close

Jaxgtc

What I really like about CJ is the fact that they generally sell the higher quality reproduction items (DC, Drake, etc.). I have been burned by the "cheaper" only to find it was an inferior quality reproduction. Their product videos are great and they let you get a good look at what you are buying. They tell you what you are getting and who made it in most cases. For me, that is peace of mind and a difference maker. Its not all about price.

As Asia pointes out, I have also gone directly to DC and Drake Off-road a couple of times with some good results.

I noticed they have a new web design for CJ Off Road, so it looks like a market they are growing. Quality products and free shipping are great ways to gain customers. Its where I have been going in the last year or so.

GSP9

Loc.
State College
I live about an hour away from CJ and have bought quite a few Mustang parts from them. But I tend to buy Bronco parts from either Toms or Wildhorse. CJ tends to have a somewhat limited supply of Bronco parts and I've thought about ordering a few things from them over the past year only to find they don't carry a certain item or it's more expensive than Toms or WH. I think the only thing I ordered from them that went on the Bronco was a new power steering pump but that's not a Bronco only part, they had them in stock since Mustangs use the same pump. I'm hoping they start to carry some more items or get a little more competitive with their pricing because I would like to be able to jump in the truck and go get a part from them if I get in a bind. They do have some pretty good Youtube videos too.

OP
OP
chuckyb

chuckyb

Contributor
Yes the D.C. Flat rate shipping is great. I am pretty close to Charlotte but the flat rate shipping still makes more sense than taking the drive. It seems on Mustangs at least that D.C. has the best "soft" parts like weatherstripping. The CJ prices are a bit higher for sure but the free shipping on a dynacorn full cowl assembly made it worth it.