• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN Cleaning out the garage: 4x4x2 box, gas tank, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GWBronco

Hey everyone,

I am moving and want to see if anybody could use the stuff I am no longer going to be using. Items are listed below and best offer. Shipping will depend on size of item. Have a look and see if you want this stuff and let me know. I can email or text pictures.

What I have left. Finishing my four link so the rear 3.5" 10-leaf springs will be listed soon.

3. home made wristed arm. Worked great just went with a 3-link. it has been extended and has a Ballistic fab joint on the end. This can be taken off to use in stock bracket. $75.00
5. Drop pitman arm was on a 1974. $35.00
6. Passenger door with crome on window frame. In good shape just not putting hard doors on anymore. has everything except mirror. $100.00
8. Driver door dented at window and rusted at bottom. Everything there except armrest and mirror. $50.00
9. Chrome motorcraft air cleaner with K&N filter. needs to be cleaned. $35.00
10. 20 or 23 gallon plastic fuel cell with straps. $25.00

I may find some more things as i clean out the garage.

Thanks,
Greg 865-850-9950

Last edited:

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
PM'ed ya on the passenger door.

Thanks,

Andy
Blue71

OP
OP
GWBronco

GWBronco

What kind of tank is it!

Hey Pooh which tank are you talking about? The poly aux. tank is pending. The other tank is a plastic fuel cell I had in the bed of the Bronco. I will email you a picture of it installed.

Thanks,
Greg

stickbnder

pretty sure i sent a pm not too long after you posted this. but didnt get either item i said i would take?

OP
OP
GWBronco

GWBronco

pretty sure i sent a pm not too long after you posted this. but didnt get either item i said i would take?

Sorry stickbnder. You were third in line for the steering box and second in line on the hinges. I am going by the times the pm's came into my inbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.