• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Cleaning out the garage Prices reduced

Status
Not open for further replies.

gumby66

Loc.
Vonore, Tn
Have to clean out the garage to make some room for the next project.

Dana 44 detroit locker for 3.92 gear and up $400 SOLD

1978 bronco dana 44 high pinion front end with 3.50 gears, front end is complete and has warn hubs $175 obo

Attachments

• dixie run 2008 016.JPG
    dixie run 2008 016.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 173
  • xrra at jellico, parts for sale 012.JPG
    xrra at jellico, parts for sale 012.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 83
  • xrra at jellico, parts for sale 008.JPG
    xrra at jellico, parts for sale 008.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
OP
OP
G

gumby66

Loc.
Vonore, Tn
Just wanted to add that if anyone had any questions to contact me at (423) 836-2941 or to PM me i'm having problems with my email. Thanks

OP
OP
G

gumby66

Loc.
Vonore, Tn
Hey guys there has to be somone out there that needs somthing here, this stuff needs to go. I am open to offers.

OP
OP
G

gumby66

Loc.
Vonore, Tn
It has a detroit locker with a daytona pinion support, 4.11 yukon gear and master install bearing kit, and is 31 spline. The whole thing has about 1000-1500 miles and was assembled by Robs Offroad. I have pictures if you send me your email I can forward them to you.
Thanks Rege

ManTruck

Bronco Guru
Third Member

Hello, I just sent you an email in regards to your parts.

Thanks Dave

Bronco69Sport

Loc.
Upper MI
The detroit locker, does that already have the 4.11 gears installed? Also, what is the mileage on the 9" housing, locker with gears?

OP
OP
G

gumby66

Loc.
Vonore, Tn
The 9" third member does have the 4.11 gears installed, it has a daytona pinion support and the bearings and seals were all new when assembled. Now it has about 1000-1500 miles. The gears are yukons.

Status
Not open for further replies.