• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SC *** Cleaning out the garage - SALE ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Moving some stuff out of the garage and hoping to raise some money for new tires. Shipping costs are NOT included in these prices.

-- 1 set (4ea) Pacer 161M Solid Mod Aluminum Rims 15x10" w/3.75" backspace: $130.00

They are great rims but I really need to use beadlocks for the rockcrawling I am looking to accomplish. I like these rims because they clean up real nice, are light, and the solid design helps keep mud and junk out of my hub area. There is the expected small amounts of rash on the rims and I did use some sealing putty to get a good seal on the bead, but other than that they are in excellent condition.

**SOLD**-- 1 set (2ea) Hard doors from my '77 Bronco: $384**SOLD**

The hinges are a little worn and the driver's side window frame has been re-welded at the base. The glass is all good but the guides need to be refitted. Most of the seals are brand new though. Overall, a great set of doors and accessories for the price.

-- Set of front and rear double shock mount brackets. $15.00

These are the Wildhorses and Tom's style brackets. Does not include the lower mounts or attaching hardware; brackets only.

http://www.wildhorses4x4.com/product/Front_Double_Shock_Brackets/Bronco_Front_Shock_Mounts

http://www.tomsbroncoparts.com/product.php?category=103&id=1996

**SOLD**-- C-4 kickdown rods. Sold separately at $20 ea.**SOLD**

-- Driver and Passenger air vents. $20 ea.

-- Heater box. Probably needs motor, core, and seals. $20.00

-- Aux gas tank and skid plate. No known leaks. Condition of sending unit unknown. $45.00

PACER-161M-Solid-Mod.jpg

P1020700.jpg

P1020697.jpg

P1020704.jpg

P1020727.jpg

P1020725.jpg

P1020724.jpg

P1020723.jpg

P1020722.jpg

P1020721.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
chuzie

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Sure. I don't think they we very attached to one another anyway :)

Say $16.00 + Shipping?

OP
OP
chuzie

chuzie

Bronco Guru
If you look toward the aft end where it starts to curve up in the middle, there is a hole about the size of my thumb. I think it is more a result of rash than rot but I an not an expert. I will be happy to send you additional photos if you wish. Thanks for the interest.

Mike D

Contributor
you still have doors and kick down rod. l live in greenwood, s.c.

Status
Not open for further replies.