• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Color Bond interior paint from LMC

EODMike

Has anyone used the Color Bond interior paint from LMC? I just bought new Parchment seat covers and now am thinking of going with the Saddle color. I'm wondering how it would look and work as far as durability and wear. Thank you.

Mike

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
I think you should get the right color seat covers.

Having said that,

When I first got my WH Procar Rally2000 front buckets I wanted the original rear parchment seat to match so I used the vinyl/plastic Colorbond paint.
I didnt expect much, but I was amazed at how good it looked for the ten years I ran it that way.
Still would sell what you have and get the right seat covers but look at the attached photo. That seat got climbed all over by little kids and dogs and never looked like it was painted/dyed.

Attachments

• 15915418815114317085358331404158.jpg
    15915418815114317085358331404158.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 28

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
I’m with Bronconut.... If the covers are already installed I can understand wanting to dye them, but I think in the long run you will be happier if you just sell them and get the color you want. Parchment covers will be easy to sell...

OP
OP
EODMike

EODMike

I think you should get the right color seat covers.

Having said that,

When I first got my WH Procar Rally2000 front buckets I wanted the original rear parchment seat to match so I used the vinyl/plastic Colorbond paint.
I didnt expect much, but I was amazed at how good it looked for the ten years I ran it that way.
Still would sell what you have and get the right seat covers but look at the attached photo. That seat got climbed all over by little kids and dogs and never looked like it was painted/dyed.

That seems like it held up really good. Thanks for the reply.