• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Complete 302 and 3 speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

BanditBronco

I have a complete 1972 302 with an original 3 speed. It was purchased as a package that came with a Bronco purchase. I received it in September and have never had it out of the crate. I was told by the previous owner that it was freshly rebuilt and only has a few 100 miles on it. The bronco that was purchased had an explorer engine in it, the plan was for a more original style restoration but then the plans changed and explorer stuff was swapped in before it was sold.

It is still nicely crated and ready to go if anyone wanted to ship it.

Length 72"
Width 37"
Height 37"

900lbs.

I have the ability to load and ship freight via a forklift and can quote shipping for a serious buyer.

Attachments

• IMG_5978 (1).jpg
    IMG_5978 (1).jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_5979 (1).jpg
    IMG_5979 (1).jpg
    196 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_5980 (1).jpg
    IMG_5980 (1).jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_6040.jpg
    IMG_6040.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 94

crawln68

Bronco Guru
Hello, do you have any receipts or paperwork to show the rebuild of the engine? Was the trans rebuilt as well? Thanks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BanditBronco

BanditBronco

I don't have anything that confirms the rebuild, I can pop the top back off and do a compression test so we can see what the cylinders say. The client had everything purchased in this transaction shipped directly to me, and I am selling parts as I go through them and get the truck built. My info came from a 3 way call between the client, the seller and myself before I received everything and started the build. I am not sure on the transmission condition, it has a new clutch that doesn't look like it was ever used and it was painted. I will toss a gauge on the cylinders and report back.

Status
Not open for further replies.