• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

complete 302 OR part it out GOOD STUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
treihesse

treihesse

Bronco Guru
I can get one tonight and or tomorrow. Its a FORD duraspark dist. and its about 1 month old I still have a invoice somewhere

RAY DUNCAN

Loc.
WAGONER OKLA.
also how much to ship to wagoner, ok. 74467? did you buy new at a parts store and does it have the new caps and internals. sorry for all the ?'s but i am interested and the pictures will probly answer all the ?'s thanks again ray

OP
OP
treihesse

treihesse

Bronco Guru
im pretty sure it will. the ps is from james duff. it the rock crawler ps setup

OP
OP
treihesse

treihesse

Bronco Guru
it is the older style caps but I will give you a good deal on the brand new msd wires:)

beerthirty

Loc.
Lakewood, Co
What parts do you still have, and what are the current prices? Im interested in the p/s pump with bracket, the carb and the intake. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.