• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Complete drop in 351W, fan to wiring harness and SB C6

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheelin66bronco

Loc.
State of Jefferson
Parting out my EB Rock Crawler
I would like to sell the engine as a complete long block with upper/lower intakes and front serpentine setup, but if I have a buyer for engine I will sell the upper/lower intake together. Trans can be sold separate also.
$2000 obo for long block
$3000 obo for Complete engine from fan back with intakes
$1000 obo for C6
$3500 for Engine/Trans/all wiring harness, and Centech EB harness to put this engine in your EB.

Unsure of exact mileage on engine/trans, was not street driven only wheeled.
Had Accusump on engine it's whole life so it was never lost oil pressure when wheeling.

1969 351W (350-375hp)
Comp Cams Roller Retrofit kit
.040 over KB pistons 9.5:1
Stock crank/rods
World Products Windsor Jr CI Heads with new Comp springs
Comp roller tip rockers
Ford Motorsports roller cam
ARP bolts
MSD Distributor
Motorsports 5.8 lower/explorer GT40 upper
24lb injectors
Cobra X3Z computer
Full 86-93 mustang SEFI wiring harness for putting EFI in EB
5.0 Explorer Serpentine setup with 3G alternator and AC compressor
PS pump for full-hydro steering
BBK FP guage on rail, inlude BBK fuel pump

SBF C6, transgo shift kit, ATS converter. Shifts great

Still in the truck so you can hear it run if you want before I pull it. (can't drive it as t-case is pulled)

Hnrys69

Bronco Guru
Check your PM, Ill take it and can get it this weekend. Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.