• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Complete High Quality Bronco Interior

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnewman9

Bronco Guru
I have a complete interior for a 66-77 Bronco that came with my project. This is high quality Naugahyde with cloth center.
Includes;
1. 2 front seats and upholstery, (one is installed the other not)
2. Matching door panels
3. Rear quarter panel covers
4. Rear seat with upholstery.

This would be over $750 dollars if you bought the upholstery and seats. Make me an offer as I would like this out of my basement. Its all in perfect condition.

Here is the link for pictures, http://picasaweb.google.com/dnewman9/BroncoInterior#

Attachments

• CIMG3856.jpg
    CIMG3856.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 72

tonybronco123

what would shipping run to 63017 - St. Louis, MO? Just to clarify, one of the front seats is covered and the other is not (are you including the seat and cover, or just the cover). The rear seat is covered and the rear 1/4 panels are covered. How about the front door panels? Thanks.

Tony

leec1967

would you sell the uphostery and panels without the seats to save shipping and if so how much?

OP
OP
D

dnewman9

Bronco Guru
I really want to sell this all as a set and do not want to take apart the one seat just to ship.
I have both front seats, its just that one seat has the upholstery installed already. I need to get a set of hog ring pliers and I will likely install the other. I am not ready to ship yet as I have a bunch of interest locally right now.
Thanks
Dennis

tonybronco123

Where did you get the covers from - locally? Thanks, I would love to get a set of covers like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.