• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CO Complete Interior- seats with new upholstery

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldSchool53

I ended up selling my Bronco but keeping the interior so I'm offering it up for sale. Included is a complete brand new upholstery kit in a buckskin vinyl with black stitching. The front seats have been reupholstered with brand new foam from Mustangs Unlimited and seat heaters installed. Have all the correct brackets and most hardwear. The front door panels are also done. The arm rests you see are new reproduction '65 Mustang parts that I installed. I have the material to cover rear panels as well as upholster the rear seat. An original rear seat is included in the sale. Looking for $1000 or best cash offer. I am located in Basalt, Co but I do go to Denver frequently. I can also have these put on a pallet and shipped but I'm sure it won't be cheap.

168888_724855851277_37600482_38511594_8282528_n.jpg

388650_958325331567_37600482_40249244_1136560851_n.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.