• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

LA Complete PTO set up and other parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSBX

Contributor
Complete PTO set up with Ramsey winch. $350.00 No shipping.
1 1/4" wheel spacers. $100.00 shipped.

Attachments

• SL730078.jpg
    SL730078.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 116
  • Parts 069.jpg
    Parts 069.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
What year did those spindles come off of? Looks like they are the larger bearing ones that won't work with EB hubs unless the bearing surfaces are turned down on a lathe.

OP
OP
JSBX

JSBX

Contributor
What year did those spindles come off of? Looks like they are the larger bearing ones that won't work with EB hubs unless the bearing surfaces are turned down on a lathe.

I don't know what year the spindles came from. I got them a few years ago from a member on here. Just never tried to use them. I will do some research and measuring to see just what they are. The sale for these are on hold until I can get more info on them.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
If you have a spare set of front wheel bearings handy, the easiest way to tell is by sliding the bearings onto the spindle. If they seat correctly, they should be fine although they could be drum brake spindles if you aren't 100% sure. If you need any measurements, PM me, I have a set of the correct spindles sitting in my garage that I'm going to use on my '73's disc brake conversion.

Status
Not open for further replies.