• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Complete used STC Soft Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Landho

Loc.
Cypress, TX
Top & Windows are in pretty good shape... There are a few stitches that can easily be repaired, none at seams that I can see, just where the plastic track installs is pulled in a couple spots (not completely off). Top fabric looks pretty good, Windows look pretty good - some rubs from canopy, they are Tinted windows. Still has some red Oklahoma dust on it from when I bought it from Cody.

Installed once by me, never installed it again, if I recall zippers and snaps were all good.

Has all of the hardware except a few nuts and bolts to hold side rails down to bed rail and a few for the windshield riser, maybe will need some fresh screws for the tailgate piece and new bolts to attach canopy to bed rail. Install does require drilling a few new holes in bed rail and tailgate. Probably want some foam pads or something for bedrail.

Includes front windshield riser, too

Someone painted some of it, easy to clean up and repaint - it's aluminum.

I'll probably regret selling it this winter, oh well.

It is posted to LEBC email list and CL in Houston... need it out of my way.

I will be heading from Houston to BCB's for their swap meet/greet on Oct 24th if that helps it get closer to anyone who wants it.

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 195
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 123
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 124
OP
OP
Landho

Landho

Loc.
Cypress, TX
more pictures

From around 2011 when I test fit it, drilled holes for it... took me a couple more years to get Bronco done, don't want it - will run Bikini only - filled holes in.

Attachments

• DSC_2916.jpg
    DSC_2916.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 72
  • IMAG0277.jpg
    IMAG0277.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 84
  • IMAG0273.jpg
    IMAG0273.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 80
  • IMAG0272.jpg
    IMAG0272.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 86
  • DSC_2924.jpg
    DSC_2924.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 87
  • DSC_2917.jpg
    DSC_2917.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 92
  • IMAG0280.jpg
    IMAG0280.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 70
OP
OP
Landho

Landho

Loc.
Cypress, TX
Trades I will consider:

- cage to frame tie in bushings

-inline high pressure fuel pump for EFI (my fender mounted MSD is too loud and not doing well)

- MAF stuff (I currently run Speed Density)

-Sun Visors (black) with hardware

-wiper motor cover (for stock but raised wiper motor)

-good condition stock chrome front bumper

-302 rebuild / EFI parts (FoMoCo dizzy, upper & lower EFI intakes, good shape heads, valve covers, pistons, head rebuild kit, improved valve springs for stock heads)

- clutch (big one)

- steel braided EFI fuel line spools &/or AN fittings

- rear 25 gallon gas tank

- A/C parts (Have BCB's serp setup w/ AC bracket already)

Wyo4x4er

I think i have an efi frame pump and wiper cover. I will look tomorrow. I also have upper explorer manifold and power brake master and booster if those are of interest.

Wyo4x4er

i do have a brand new fuel pump, and a factory electric wiper cover and the upper manifold

OP
OP
Landho

Landho

Loc.
Cypress, TX
PM me, we can chat on the phone... I have a good cash offer, if that falls out - I may have a way to get it to Iowa.

oh, by the way i only need the top to make it easier to ship, but if you prefer shipping it all, that's too. lets disguise price, etc.

hello again i want the top, lets disgust it. do you have a paypal account, if not tell have you want to handle the payment. my email is cruising34@gmail.com. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.