• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Concept Bronco, Got Up Close

fire bronc

Loc.
iowa
Went To The Car Show Tonight,to See The Concept Bronco Pretty Cool I Took Alot Of Pics I Did Not Get To See Motor Compartment,it Did Not Have A Transfer Case Or Transmission Under It, They Had It Ropped Off But I New A Guy Working The Ford Part And Got To Look Everywhere Pretty Close. I Like The Body Style And Line But I Wish Ford Would Use Some Stuff From The Defender 90 And Not Get All Fufu With It.

chris

No more Rock Crawler
A bunch of us got to see it up close last summer at Carlise, they had taken the engine they started with out and swaped in a 6 cylinder or something because they were having alot of problems with it. Guess they had more problems.

We got to take pictures of the concept with our Broncos on a hill. Was kind of neat. :cool:

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
Did you see the other thread with the side view pics of the concept bronco, the classic bronco, and the old scout?
Yup the concept Looks JUST like the scout. Yucky :p

Just my opinion, don't flame me, I think Ford needs to make the new bronco NOT look like that scout concept with the Bronco letters on it. Just because it says Bronco doesn't make it a bronco.

http://www.classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39820

Attachments

• newbronco2.jpg
    newbronco2.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 83

tbrend

Loc.
God's Country (Iowa)
Mark Troy said:
Just my opinion, don't flame me, I think Ford needs to make the new bronco NOT look like that scout concept with the Bronco letters on it. Just because it says Bronco doesn't make it a bronco.

I agree!
They also need to make it HD because with todays technology in cars with make it very hard to make HD upgrades.
It all depends on where they want to position it in the market and who they are marketing it to. I heard that Hummer was coming out with H3, a pick up truck, that is suppose to be priced around the low $30,000's. Maybe they could market it in that price range. I think you could get a pretty nice truck in that price range.