• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Concept Bronco in movie trailer

Sc300insc

Loc.
Charleston
New Rampage movie has prototype bronco in it?

I just watch the trailer for the new movie rampage. Iit looks like it has the Proto type bronco in it

ET

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I saw that. Bronco concept in action.

edit. The Rock was driving it.

Last edited:

amax

Y’all must be watching the game. I just saw the same

tommyg

Contributor
Can someone explain to me why the new Rock movie has the 2004 concept Bronco?

does it do anything for Ford to have a 14 year old concept that won't be the new Bronco as part of the movie?

Still love the concept as much as I did back in the day, but would have figured they'd take the opportunity to introduce the new Bronco...or at least have him driving a first gen...

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Rock says he posted it on Facebook by mistake while honoring his co-star.
I am calling shenanigans. I think it was on purpose. It was actually posted on Facebook and here quite awhile ago, during the filming of the movie,

ET

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yes. 2004 concept not prototype.

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Rock says he posted it on Facebook by mistake while honoring his co-star.
I am calling shenanigans. I think it was on purpose. It was actually posted on Facebook and here quite awhile ago, during the filming of the movie,

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
Probably because it is way cooler than the generic Soccer Utility Vehicle that Ford is going to produce.

tommyg

Contributor
Probably because it is way cooler than the generic Soccer Utility Vehicle that Ford is going to produce.

yeah, but believe that product placement is a huge part of movies. So, this makes no sense.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Wouldn't it be the biggest surprise ever by Ford...........a concept that makes it to production? The very last thing anyone would expect.

American180

Loc.
Mount Washington, Ky
It's just Ford generating buzz for the new Bronco. There was a picture of the Rock in front of a poster of what appeared to be the new Bullitt mustang. They did that before it was officially released as well. They like dropping easter eggs.

dewshan

Loc.
Estes Park, Colorado
I think this means for sure the bronco will be close to the concept. And not an explorer or big bronco vehicle. There is no point for ford to start teasing this and then unveil something different

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
After a Ford vice president walked it back from 'compete with the new Wrangler' to 'compete with the new Cherokee' I have low expectations for the 2020 Bronco.

McLeod

I think this means for sure the bronco will be close to the concept. And not an explorer or big bronco vehicle. There is no point for ford to start teasing this and then unveil something different

I think you are on to what is going on.

The most recent speculation and announcements remind me of the saying "under promise and over deliver".

We shall see.;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Won’t be the final version we don’t think

Attachments

• 7C07F09E-FB21-423C-891D-DBCA27879C78.jpg
    7C07F09E-FB21-423C-891D-DBCA27879C78.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 104