• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Congrats to Blue Rocks! - Check Out Petersen's 4 Wheel & Off-Road

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Congrats to MEB members Jed and Zack Wood, owners of Blue Rocks Family Campground! Just got my copy of 4 Wheel & Off-Road and the spread on Blue Rocks is on pages 66-68. The mag brought a few rigs but the 72 Bronco belongs to Jed and Zack and the BII belongs to their friend John - both rigs were at the MEB Round Up last year. Looks like they ran some of the trails we cut last fall. Great write up - check it out.

Blue Rocks is only open a few times a year for wheeling. See the MEB website for our next trip to Blue Rocks if you would like to check it out.

http://www.earlybroncos.com/index.asp

Last edited:

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
Will check that out for sure! You couldn't ask for a nicer couple of guys as Zack and Jed, That's great that they got some coverage!;D

Thanks for the heads up!

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
TTT

Anybody else get their issue yet? Not my favorite mag, but it's nice they featured a little known off-road area that has been wheeled by Broncos more than any other rig!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Forgot to check the mail yesterday... :(

Got mine tonite.. & off road too.. woo hooo

Last edited:

Broncoloupy

Loc.
Parkton MD
I was there and didn't even get a little pic:mad: Oh well, is was still a great day. It was my first ride with the gt40Ps and bigger injectors;D My boy Kane tore his stuff up pretty good, the back wheels were 2 feet in the air and came down right on the pinion.:eek:

Broncitis

MEB Founder
I was there and didn't even get a little pic:mad: Oh well, is was still a great day. It was my first ride with the gt40Ps and bigger injectors;D My boy Kane tore his stuff up pretty good, the back wheels were 2 feet in the air and came down right on the pinion.:eek:

Maybe you should have spent some time "sexying" the rig up before the magazine ride rather than after? :eek:

Don't worry, one of these days when I get my junk back together we'll be on a ride together and I'll share some camera time to make sure you get some ink! ;D

mtfit

Bronco Guru
Loc.
pa
Maybe you should have spent some time "sexying" the rig up before the magazine ride rather than after? :eek:

Don't worry, one of these days when I get my junk back together we'll be on a ride together and I'll share some camera time to make sure you get some ink! ;D

hopefully, Lou is not in the nursing home by the time that happens?

Broncoloupy

Loc.
Parkton MD
Mediocre self porting and a 3 angle valve job. Crane spring kit. STOCK FORD SPRINGS SUCK, won't let you get anywhere near the rev limiter on a 5.0:eek: Single best bang for the buck I have EVER done.

OX1

Bronco Guru
Mediocre self porting and a 3 angle valve job. Crane spring kit. STOCK FORD SPRINGS SUCK, won't let you get anywhere near the rev limiter on a 5.0:eek: Single best bang for the buck I have EVER done.

Hmmmm, you need one of these ;D, I bang that rev limiter every time in first and second (stock 86 HO enigne besides the "bolt ons").

DCP02799.JPG

cesco

turbo charged 5.0 for the new rock buggy, that would be sweet;D ;D

Bronco717274

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tremont, Ms.
Blue Rock

I got my new mag in the mail 4 day's ago. It's the June issue I don't see the right up in this issue. Which one is it in?? :p