• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Congrats to Ksm!

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Kerri is now an Lonestar Early Bronco Club Officer! She will become the North Texas Area Director for the DFW area Fort Worth and west in 2019. (Dave, I know, fancy title! LOL) Look forward for more LEBC Meet and Greets in Fort Worth in the future!

Congrats to Kerri!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Director even. Ha. Congrats

You got a great leadership team my friends

Merry Christmas!!

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
That a great post of open.Congrats Ferri.
I tried to come to that Ft Worth meet . But we had about 4 things to do that day. I think we got 2 done. I'd like to get to come to one of those meets .
... CONGRATS AGAIN.

Ksm

Bronco Guru
that's cool, congrats Kerri. so what's on the agenda:cool:

Thanks Scoop! I'm looking forward to next year. ;D

Well now I'm glad you asked Skiddy, first thing is to get you down for one of our Bronco meetings. Then I'm going to need to have you polish my brass desk plaque with my fancy new long title, oh wait I don't have a brass plaque?, I'm going to need to have you get on that Skiddy. I also take my coffee black as midnight on a moonlight night, try and remember that. First order of business as an area director, that I'm going to need your help with Skiddy, is to help stir the pot with this ole cat named "Bronco Billy". We need to renew that old feud with Dallas for old times sake. We'll bounce around some idea on how to do that at our first meeting Skiddy. I'll expect you in my office with that coffee Monday morning.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
OK OK the title is "NoTX Area Director (FW)"

Will that fit on a brass plaque better? The position does come with an all expense paid office. (The driver's seat of your Bronco.)

;D

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
The position does come with an all expense paid office. (The driver's seat of your Bronco.)

;D

Sounds like an upgrade to the drivers seat is in order, after all it will be all expenses Paid!

Congrats Kerri!

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sounds like an upgrade to the drivers seat is in order, after all it will be all expenses Paid!

Congrats Kerri!

She just upgraded her seats about six months ago...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Thanks Scoop! I'm looking forward to next year. ;D

Well now I'm glad you asked Skiddy, first thing is to get you down for one of our Bronco meetings. Then I'm going to need to have you polish my brass desk plaque with my fancy new long title, oh wait I don't have a brass plaque?, I'm going to need to have you get on that Skiddy. I also take my coffee black as midnight on a moonlight night, try and remember that. First order of business as a board of director, that I'm going to need your help with Skiddy, is to help stir the pot with this ole cat named "Bronco Billy". We need to renew that old feud with Dallas for old times sake. We'll bounce around some idea on how to do that at our first meeting Skiddy. I'll expect you in my office with that coffee Monday morning.

well I can handle that, i'll see ya on a Monday;D