• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Congrats to the winner of the '76 (1780 mi.) Bronco.

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Congrats to C. Larrance on winning the super low 1770 mi. 1976 Ford Bronco. Man...I wish I had one like this one. May be a once and a lifetime deal. One lucky guy. I actually might be going with him to pick this beauty up. I think I am almost excited to see it as he is. Wonder if I'll get to drive it:) :)

Blue71

Attachments

• 121A.jpg
    121A.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 73
  • 130A.jpg
    130A.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 74

69marquisragtop

Loc.
Roanoke, VA
Congratulations x2 to Mr. Larrance! (you've got mail)
I look forward to meeting you both. Blue, hope you can make the trip.

Goodnight, I gotta get some sleep!

Howard

joe

Bronco Guru
sfaforester said:
Okay, fill us in....or at least me. Was this a give away...or an ebay win? ?:?

I second that motion ?:?

and who in there right mind would give that away?

is he trying to get nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize, if so he has my vote!

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Well now that my hands have stopped shaking, I can write. Looks like I am going to add yet another to the stable. My wife is going to kill me in the morning when she wakes up and finds out what I have done. Oh well won't be the first time. Oh by the way anybody looking for some Bronco parts or whole Bronco's I might be cleaning house for this one!!!!!!!!!!!

YelloTx73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Katy/Galveston, TX
clarrance said:
Well now that my hands have stopped shaking, I can write. Looks like I am going to add yet another to the stable. My wife is going to kill me in the morning when she wakes up and finds out what I have done. Oh well won't be the first time. Oh by the way anybody looking for some Bronco parts or whole Bronco's I might be cleaning house for this one!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!! You just got a true piece of Ford/EB history!!! Glad to see it went to a good home! Hope you enjoy it!!!

rellimgneb

Loc.
Reno, Nv
But the question is are you going to actualy drive it, or store it in a climate controlled garage for another 26 years? I mean 1700 miles... good god man.

blu72

Loc.
Forney, Tx
rellimgneb said:
But the question is are you going to actualy drive it, or store it in a climate controlled garage for another 26 years? I mean 1700 miles... good god man.

Lift it and cut it...:eek:

;)

OP
OP
Blue71

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
x2...I'd lift it and cut it too:):) Just kidding. Great piece of history.

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
Dang, I forgot to bid!!!!! I think it is worth every penny. You shoulfbe able to get every penny out of it one day.

BTW, the hubcaps are awesome!!! I used to own em!!!

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Wow, I remember the thread from a couple of years ago when he found that Bronco in storage. I don't know what surprises me more, the fact that there is still one out there that original or the fact that he actually sold it %)

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Well I just broke the news to my wife. Her response was, that is so nice and you deserve it. She is the best wife, and very supportive of all of my Broncoholism. She also said that in return she would like to take the Bronco for a little road trip vacation with me to some place in New York City called Tiffany's. Looks like now I am going to have to clean out the attic and garage!!!!!!! Oh by the way anybody know how to convert the back seat of a Bronco to a bed, bathroom, and living room.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blue71

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I think Tiffany's will be a good place to start:) :) Glad the news went well when you broke it to her. Pretty sure she has a little bronco blood in her too. What a woman!!!

Blue71

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
congrats and post them parts and broncos up for sale the market is good