• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Considering selling my project '77

gmduncan

Contributor
Loc.
Annapolis
My wife doesn't want me to sell it...

I'm considering selling my '77. I can handle the work, I have too much going on with two other vehicles.

The body is off the frame. The frame and radius arms were media blasted and sealed with three coats of KBS Rust Seal. The axles and leaf springs are going back under the frame. They have not been media blasted. It's a 9" rear. I have new body bushing and bolts. New radius arm bushings.

The parts have been inventoried and tagged. The stock wiring harness was not cut and the connectors were tagged as well.

I ran the block casting number and it comes back as a 351W. When I bought the Bronco in May, I drove it off the trailer. It has a clear title. The body needs work.

What's a fair asking price in it's current condition?

Thank you

broncochevy

Loc.
Orcutt, CA
Pictures would induce more responses form the guys. I am sure there is someone out there that is dying to have it, but a started project unfinished scares off many a buyer. Having everything accounted for does, I’m sure, help potential buyers feel confident they’re getting a whole vehicle. So I think you did good in accomplishing that.

OP
OP
gmduncan

gmduncan

Contributor
Loc.
Annapolis
Pictures would induce more responses form the guys. I am sure there is someone out there that is dying to have it, but a started project unfinished scares off many a buyer. Having everything accounted for does, I’m sure, help potential buyers feel confident they’re getting a whole vehicle. So I think you did good in accomplishing that.

Thank you for the feedback and I'll post some pictures.

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Pictures are essential, body condition has a huge impact. Not curently running and driving is a big issue. Ripping it apart is the easy part, putting it together is all the work.. Generally 5-50% of what a done one would bring. If it's one in garage pictures probably a couple to few thousand at most.