• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Console Question

chuckji

Contributor
Loc.
SE Michigan
Igloo Kool Rest

Attachments

• IMG_7864.jpeg
    IMG_7864.jpeg
    242.6 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_9679.jpeg
    IMG_9679.jpeg
    227 KB · Views: 33

Johnnyb

Contributor
Loc.
Flagstaff
I used the standard Tuffy console however I customized it as an electrical hub for my accessories. I added some USB charging ports, switches for the seat heaters and 12V output for my ham radio. Plus it holds a rather mediocre single DIN stereo.
Instead of the spacers that were originally supplied with the console, I bolted some unistrut to the floor of the Bronco and put cam nuts in the console so it is adjustable forward and backward.
Right now the drink holders are on the back of the unit but I'm going to move them to the front as I install my gearbanger, which wouldn't clear the console in the forward position.
The only disadvantage is that it doesn't open fully between my Corbeau Baja seats.

-JB