• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Coolant overflow tank

swc1293

I'm looking for a coolant overflow tank. I would like to mount it on top of the passenger wheel well, any suggestions?

Thanks

jckkys

Bronco Guru
The OE tank works well but you may want to orient it slightly different then the original position. The hose has to bend sharply, tending to kink it, to avoid the stock air cleaner snorkel. Also to make room for nitrogen hood shocks.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Isn't the mid '90's F150 coolent/washer fluid tank pretty much a straight forward mount ?

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Yup I looked Loco m that is the one I was thinking of.

Fallowfield

Wait for the Black Friday deals!

Black Friday sales are coming up so I would wait to order for another week as Broncograveyard has a 10% off sale on all early bronco stuff already so that $35 tank at wildhorses is only $31.50 at Broncograveyard. Of course the wiring pigtail and pump hoses are all 10% off too adding up to free shipping if you ask me........decent deal already but maybe just waitout for a week and see if a better deal comes along.