• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Corbeau baja rd seats.

MonsterBIlly

I'm looking for reviews for the baja rd seats.
How comfy are they? Are there better options for front and back as a set for the price. I see them on CJs site and it seems to be the best pricing for a complete set.
I also looked at the Ralley 1000s and the Other procar seats as well. I also looked into masterxeaft but it appeared to be a pain in the but to order and get the right brackets as well. They were also more expensive.

triracer67

Contributor
Corbeau JP seats

I just got a set of Corbeau JP seats from CCOR (Classic City Off Road), they were inexpensive, smaller size, and no shipping cost. Give them a call (See vendor forum), they were great.

FordBronc

Contributor
Bronco's, yea I have a couple.
Loc.
Polk County, Missouri
I have Corbeau Baja SS in the tube Bronco, and love'm. Corbeau also sells Bronco seat rails. You will need the Baja Adapter for the SS's.

https://corbeau.com/suspension-seats/baja-ss.html

https://corbeau.com/ford-bronco-66-77-seat-brackets.html

Baja Adapters: Some of our suspension seats come with four vertical tabs on the bottom, which are designed to allow the seat to be bolt directly to a roll cage. These seats are the Baja SS, Baja Ultra, Baja Ultra Wide, and Baja XP. A Baja Adapter (A22002F) is required if you plan to mount these seats to a Corbeau bracket or flat mounting surface. If you want to order Baja Adapters by themselves (without seats or brackets), please call us direct at 801-255-3737.

Attachments

• buggy.jpg
    buggy.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 36