• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

corbeau rear bench?

trtlsoup22

Has anyone gotten a corbeau baja rear bench? I just got the baja ss seats for the front.. and I think I want to get the matching bench.. Just wondering if anyone has any pros/cons on the corbeau bench?

casadejohnson

Bronco Alchemist
I have one. Its very comfy but sits low. My kids love it but I was thinking I might have to lift it up some when they get bigger.

Heus33

Bronco Guru
I have one. Its very comfy but sits low. My kids love it but I was thinking I might have to lift it up some when they get bigger.

Careful how high you lift it - I put my rear seat in at the right height for me but had a guy in there that was 6'2" the other day and the top of his head was higher than the cage! :-X

Ohio Bronco 21

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cleveland
I made my seat removable on tracks so I can adjust its position, even face it backwards.I welded a base together to mount it a bit higher and slightly tilted back.

Attachments

• interiorseat.jpg
    interiorseat.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 86
  • rear seat.jpg
    rear seat.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 98

CORE4WD

Loc.
Virginia Beach
I got the 36". It's fine for the youngsters but for adults it's too skinny. The 40" would be better but two "normal size" adults would be tight. Although that would be fine if it were me and a hottie back there heh heh.

BIGED

Guru ????
I have it had to add 2 inch to the front to tilt it back it sat up to straight. also it is tight for to adults but it is comfy

JROwens

Loc.
Raymond, MS
Has anyone gotten a corbeau baja rear bench? I just got the baja ss seats for the front.. and I think I want to get the matching bench.. Just wondering if anyone has any pros/cons on the corbeau bench?

Why don't you go ahead and start working on that kid and go with the baby bucket?!

GrillMaster

Bronco Guru
I like my fold and tumble seat, fits two adults fine. Think its from Wild Horses.