• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Coyote exhaust/header help needed

American180

Loc.
Mount Washington, Ky
I've been following the coyote build threads but need some help with the exhaust. I'll be installing a 2014 F150 5.0. I ordered the BGBroncos headers but it's going to be several months before they're done. Now I'm starting to second guess using these headers because of cost and size compared to stock manifold. I understand we can use mustang manifolds with a modification to one.
What years work?
What is the modification that needs to be done?
Are there any other choices that work?
Does anyone have part numbers?
Any pictures of your exhausts would be helpful.
Thank for any help in advance.

STalon89

I have only heard of custom header options. Nothing on using stock manifolds. I bought my headers from Tumblin for 500 bucks and they fit great with my BC motor mounts. I would suggest putting them on before you drop the motor in. Passenger side is pretty tight to the frame rail. Im also using a 14 F150 coyote. I have found with this build, you need to pick your battles. Headers was not one of them for me.